Skoči na vsebino

COOl Custom Made Gauges

Guest Shea

Priporočeno sporočilo

Hey I am selling Custom Made Gauges for the MX-3. I can make what you want to your specifications anything you can think of for I can do. So Instead of buying something from ebay that everyone els has you will have gauges that are completely one of a Kind. The gauges are not back lit like so there will have to be something set up so you can see them at night like an LED shining on them. But I am trying to develop ones that can be back lit at the moment but don't no how long it will take me. I make the gauges using the latest in image and printing technology. When you get the gauges they will come with step by step instructions on how to install them. If you are interested the cost is $30 for the first set and $10 for an extra set just in case of a mistake installing. If you are looking to have it done to a different make and model of car let me no what and ill see what i can do. If you would like to place an order E-mail me at shea_115@hotmail.com or add me to msn so we can chat about what you want done for the gauges. I also have a pic of the set I did for my car if you want to see what your gauges could look like. e-mail me asking for pic. Thx

Shea Brown

Povezava do vsebine
Deli na druge strani

prodaja odzadja za ?tevce, sprintane kvalitetno za 30 dolarjev komplet, ?e pa se ti kateri pri monta?i uni?i ali kaj podobnega pa lahko ta del dodatno kupi? za 10 dolarjev.Na e-mail ji napi?i da ?e ti lahko po?lje slike da bo? videl kak to sploh zgleda.Jaz sem poslal e-mail, da vidim kak je to, ko dobim prilepim slike.